Saturday, August 28, 2010

Breakfast Cereal!!!

I have always been a huge breakfast cereal fan. Now that I have Celiac and a whole list of other food allergies, I have been trying to find ones that i can eat and taste good. I have actually been pretty fortunate in finding some really delicious ones. Unfortunately like most GF food they are expensive...but i just can't live without my cereal:)





  • I am happy to say that Chex Cereal now has GLUTEN-FREE Rice Chex cereal and corn! It is so good! It even comes in Honey nut,cinnamon,chocolate, and strawberry varieties. The best part is that it is cheaper than alot of other GF cereals. I always have this cereal in my pantry:)
  • Another one of my favorite brands is Envirokidz cereal. They make cereal very similar to kids cereals i used to love. My favorite is Peanut Butter panda puffs which is just like Peanut Butter Capn Crunch!!!
  • Nature's Path makes really good Organic corn flakes that are fruit juice sweetened. I love to top them with fruit. I also tried their Honey'd Corn flakes which were good.

No comments:

Post a Comment